- Tumblrer: Is Courier optimized for different devices.
- Me: Yes! In fact the entire design is "responsive."
- Tumblrer: What do you mean by responsive?
- Me: By responsive I mean the design and content adheres to a fluid grid that expands and contracts to the specific width of each user's viewport.
- Tumblrer: But what about really small screens – like an iPhone – won't the layout be really cramped?
- Me: I have augmented the fluid grid with media queries that rearrange the content at specific breakpoints; all while maintaining the fluid grid. So the content and layout are optimized for mobile screens, tablets (like the iPad or Galaxy) and all sorts of monitor widths.
- Tumblrer: That's fantastic! But what about Internet Explorer?